Instagram Fashion with Eva Chen
Eva Chen, Instagram’s Director of fashion partnerships came to Sydney in June 2018 to host a series of breakfasts and workshops for members of the Australia’s fashion industry at Sydney’s Beta Bar. Eva is an industry heavyweight, scouted by Anna Winter herself she was the youngest ever Editor at Condè Nast.
Our Friends Electric were tasked with creating an immersive and transformative world that would be a sensory delight for all attendees.
Taking inspiration from the Instagram brand colours, reflective blues and pinks made for a punchy feminine palette. Surfaces were transformed to be reflective and providing infinite selfie opportunities amongst impressive cascading florals.
Our Friends Electric were responsible for
- Creative Direction
- Concept Development
- Event Direction & Management
- Technical Direction
- Set & Environment Design. Build and Logistics
- Signage Design, Artwork & Print Management
- Venue Management & Logistics
- Event Collateral & Styling
- Food & Beverage Management
- On Screen Content Direction & Design